In the fall of 2007, we decided to adopt from Ethiopia. We brought our daughter, Maya, home on May 17, 2009. Now, we're in the midst of adopting our second child from Ethiopia. We've created this blog so that friends and family may check in from time to time for updates. We also hope to use it to keep in touch while we are traveling - developing nation internet service permitting. Enjoy! -Mark and Shira
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Hello, This is the US Embassy Calling
We received an email this morning that the US Embassy has received the telephone number it requested. Now, we wait for a telephone call between the US Embassy and an Ethiopian policeman to take place. Will this be it? I will keep checking my email as soon as I wake up in the morning. There is nothing I've grown to love more than seeing an email in my inbox that was sent at 4:30am from Ethiopia. With each one I read there is progress being made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment